Re: My 2 cents

by . (no login)

Again, all I said was the pic was shopped. That's a fact. That's not being a dick just to be one. If that was the case, I would've insulted her. So, if you want to bow up and cut promos on me via the messageboard, whatever floats your boat, man. Do I care if people like me or not, or defend me on this board or not, hell no. It's all shit-stirring and bashing, which is exactly why I didn't do it. Just because you think you need to get on your white horse (which would kill it, by the way) and ride to her rescue and defend her honor, doesn't change what I said. I said it, because people were passing off doctored pics as real. I corrected an error. I'm sure she appreciates your rambling praise, but as far as I'm concerned it's totally unnecessary. You wouldn't keep booking her if you didn't feel that way. For the hundredth time, it was nothing to do with jealousy (which I know is the go-to on this board for every comment that isn't glowing) I'm very comfortable with where I'm at in the business. Besides, I didn't post on this thread until the pics came up. So, why don't you just take in down a few pegs, and save all your vitriol for people who deserve it.

Posted on Mar 4, 2011, 1:23 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: My 2 cents. . on Mar 4, 2011, 3:23 PM