well

by . (no login)

well I hate that this happened and really didn't want to post anything about it. But when the guy said he got stiffed I mean come on, we never did that to anyone. You know its a matter of what you want to get into and I guess if I would have paid some mark price I wouldn't have had a problem. But you are correct in the sense that it was a fit for no real reason and we corrected the mistake, and as I said after a day in a half he wants to come, but what about the people and what if he doesn't come? I mean I sent the airline in trust, but how much further when this stuff starts do you trust. To be totally honest I fixed the ticket thing which was an honest mistake corrected in 10 min. And then it was I need the hotel names? Who cares about the names for a motel for Sat and Sun on tuesday. My Gosh we are going to pay him for 3 days and get an autograph session going and we expect him to sleep in a car? No one has ever done this, and it wasn't about the ticket or the rooms it was like my friend always says, "Its not about what there saying, its about the money" And thats about as honest as you can be and I hate this happened but its over and hopefully everything is going to be great. thanks for the post and support, Rock

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 12:26 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!