Re: THIS IS GOING TO CAUSE SOME HEAT LMAO!!!

by TJ Phillips (no login)

few more quick thoughts... 1st a few typos in the last post most notible "alot of fuck for the family" i ment "alot of fun for the family" sorry rock I was typeing in a god damn rage lol.but that gets me thinking.. maybe I can't work there cause Justin Kase is burying me in back like I know he does. Well I deserve it I did call and leave a message on his mom's phone that I was going to kill him in front of her.... My point is this... I remember what I do to people so next time you wanna bitch and moan you might wanna watch how you word things cause it shows your hand name or not. the thing is I'll tell you everything I've ever done I got nothing to hide or fear and put my name on it not care and will not feel bad for shit cause I know I had a reason to do what I did. "why tell on Jeff Poole for fucking little boys?" I wish someone would have told me before I rode 2 1/2 hours in his car with my then 7 year old son that's fucking why! and it's not like I'm stooge'n shit off your on the list so go to hell your a sick fuck and anyone who disagree's with me is a sicker fuck for thinking he's okay! I've said my half I'm done so Tiny tim you and your mom and dad and wayne and johnny demonic and whoever the fuck else wants shit all to say can now type ... with out puting up your name of course.

Posted on Jul 30, 2011, 6:18 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: THIS IS GOING TO CAUSE SOME HEAT LMAO!!!. Carl on Jul 30, 2011, 10:48 AM