Respectually to the webmaster

by Bull Miller (no login)

We Master:
`````````now the problem with that is that your one of these paranoid guys that believes that no matter what is said that its always trash talking no matter what.

Bull:
That is hardly the truth. I respect other opinions, I just may not agree with them. Trash talking to me is un truths. Saying a promoter is a piece of shit because he may not guarantee pay, for instance, is trash talking. Saying that a promoter dose not guarantee pay is a statement. I have no problems with that. I even stated me and Mr. Powers have not always agreed. And thats cool.

****************let me clairify one thing there. what i meant was, that believes that no matter what is said that is negatative, its always trash talking no matter what. i forgot the negative part, which makes it sound a bit different than intended. what i disagree with is that if somebody says somebodies a piece of shit, but then goes on to say why they feel that way, that is an opinion, and not trash talking. if somebody said just this guys a piece of shit, id delete it. it may not be a nice opinion, and not one i agree with, but its still an opinion.

Bull:
Ok, I can see that point. Even though I have seen stuff that was not substantiated, and in fact, was just not true, about me, remain up on the board. And I am not crying because I am sure policing this board, in the shape it is in, would be a night mare. But in the end it is just out of control. I have been on several boards, wrestling and not, where the respect is no where near what goes on here. And I do think U as the board owner could clean that up to some point, if U chose to do so. U yourself have stated that talking smack about this board will get U deleted. So I am to assume that if I say something negative about U or this board it will at least get my post defeated. I can not say this board is basically only looked at by workers and promoters. That is my opinion. Yet U have said in the past that will get my post deleted. And U have said a post will get deleted if I say something like, "The original poster had no balls because he is not even man enough to state his name." Well that is my opinion as well. So how is it ok to delete those opinions, when it is ok to say Bull Miller, or so and so, is a piece of shit because they do this or that?

Web Master:
i dont think if somebody even posted a name that you would most likely feel differently, not that anybody will ever post a name to somebody who keeps complaining about them not doing so.

Bull:
Again, I may not agree with them but I would except their opinion. But it is hard to except the opinions off some "trash talking" chicken shit who is flaming about something and knows he is full of shit. Because if he was not, and he REALLY believed what he said, he would not be ashamed to live up to his statement. Or he should not be ashamed, anyhow.

***************see i disagree with that, and i think most would. say somebody goes to a show that is just horrible. this person goes often and people know who he is. is that guy going to openly come out and say who he is and how horrible the show was? of coarse not. its easy to sat that if he believed what he said hes openly say it, when you a big guy and a pro wrestler. but what if you were just some small guy that wants to give an honest opinion? or juts a guy that wants to give an opinion but doenst want people to know he did it. or say you a wrestler that sees some wrong shit happening and want sto expose that without it being taken out on them. and many more reasons. this is my reason why i disagree with this. now like anything that can be good, it can and will be abused. im not denying that.

Bull Miller:
Saying that guys like me only feel good about living up to our thoughts because we are wrestlers is a bit of a stretch. As I have stated, I think most on here are wrestlers, and I have never been shy about giving my opinion of them, as workers, or as just ppl, if I was asked. And I have been asked several times on here. And I would do so even if I was a Hundred twenty pound wimp. Fact is I will be 50 on my next birthday. I have been wrestling since I was in eighth grade. My body has broken down and physically I can not do what I once could. So is it safe to say I could beat up all the people I give my opinions on? Probably not. But I still sign my name. Y? Because it is my opinion.

Web Master:
did you ever notice how often people post names after being told to do so? i know. never. actually they post name seven less , so all your really doing is shooting yourself in the foot by saying it.

Bull:
Thats true. And it will stay that way as long as U allow it to. And I know that even if U chose to U could not force anyone to post their name. But U could make it more difficult not to. And by throwing out that challenge, guys like me, Mr. Powers or Jimmy Lee, are at least showing ppl that we stand by our statements and are not scared or afraid to live up to them.

**********************dont put that one on me. i have never told or cared if somebody posted a name. if nobody ever said anything about it, guess what people might actually post a name, or people would make posts without one like it was normal and nothing would happen. but when its be said over and over you will guarentee that they wont be doing one, if no other reason than out of spite. i like all 3 of you guys and jimmy lee has been nothing but great to me.but scott is a huge bodybuilder. your a big guy. jim lee maybe be a nice guy,but looks scary as shit, and having nothing to do with his gimmick, he looks like he could be the undertakers brother. so you really need to put yourselves in somebody else shoes.
but no matter who says it it does not mean people will do it. say i made registering mandatory. i would never make it mandatory that you had to use your real name, and no other message board anywhere, for anything would do so either. to register you need an email address. thats it. years ago when i was making this argument somebody got a free email and registered the name something like anonboardbasher or something crazy like that, just to show that you can register pretty much any name you want, with a free email that anybody could get, and you still wouldnt know who they were, because pretty much nobodies going to do that. if somebody logged in named say wrestling fan1969 posted something negative towards you, meaning an opinion, would you seriously take that any more seriously than just an anon post? if you would i dont see why. and the whole reality of maikng this a mandatory registering board would do nothing but that. too many people just dont seem to get that.
another example is for non wrestling stuff i sometimes use the name indy webmaster. now thats means nothing to people on the ozzfest site. its just an easy name to remember. i have never had anybody say anything to me about the name.

Bull Miller:
In the end I DO have to put it on U Mr. Webmaster. This is YOUR board. Pick up a copy of a reputable news paper. U will not find the name calling and trash talking U find on here. Because the paper would not allow it. And thats not my opinion, thats fact. And wile a message board is different than a news paper in that ppl on here are not posting news, and in fact do not work for U. U still owe it to everyone to make sure things on your board are substantiated or at least are presented in a fare way.

Web Master:
my opinion is i would like to see everybody sign up and login and post under the same screen name every time they post. it doenst need to be a real name, just something to make it more obvious and easy to follow whats posted by who
and all that. but thats obviuosly never going to happen, because everybody doesnt also want that.

Bull:
I agree, U can not make everyone do this. But U alone could go miles tourds making this happen. U could start by deleting those not signed up and posting a recognizable name.

***********************ok do you realize that not one time has anybody that was a logged in user ever said i should make people register. if you cant do it yourself, why would i take your advice on it. if i just did what you said there would be like posts left on this page by me, and maybe 2 or 3 other people. youd be gone, scott would be gone. there would be pretty much no info abouta nything left.

Bull Miller:
I disagree. And Y would guys like me and Scot be gone. We leave our ideas, thoughts and opinions, and we are not ashamed to leave our names. And the majority of others on this board would not go away. Even thoughs on here trash talking would not go away, because like me and U Mr. Webmaster, they love wrestling. So they would stay as well. They would just quit trash posting. And to prove this point, and, lol, I know this to be true, when U do outlaw someone from the board they break their necks to figure out a way to get back on. Not my story. But I have seen it. LOL

Web Master:
i dont think that people should have to reveal who they are, because if they had to then nobody would post anything negative at all, and then people would still continue to suck and there would juts be a bunch of kissing ass posts.

Bull:
I believe U are incorrect. Your traffic on here would cut down for sure. And I guess that would hurt U because U may be making money with this board based on the traffic. If U are not than I will apologize for that statement. But if U tried to enforce a - be respectful and own up to your words clause - those that would still post would do so in a much more constructive and mature manner.

****************************well this has been proven before with another board that existed. it became a login board and died instantly. i so wish i could make money on traffic. buy no thats not true in any way. the only way i make anything back here is if people buy something through my banners, (which they pretty much never do) or if people advertise here, which has only been started this year. so for years i paid myself for the domain names, the email, the webhosting for the site and my time. only this year because of the advertisers will those things (not my time of coarse) actually be paid for, which is good, because i decided awhile ago that i was done spending anything buy my time on this stuff.
one thing i will defeinetly say is that many years ago i did thing it was all about the hits. the more the better. but year sago i realized that wanst true, and banned a whole bunch of people that did nothing but cause bullshit. i learned that it was worth losing those people and having a few thsand less hits than it was to have them around causing nothing but bullshit.

Bull Miller:
Ok, maybe U do not make money off traffic per say. But in a way U still do. Because if U make money on ppl hitting your adds then the more ppl on the board the more your chances are of them hitting your adds. And at the end of the day it is a mute point, because as U stated U are not getting much from that anyways. Hey, I get it. U run this board because U love wrestling. U probably would like to make money with it but it is what it is. Yet U keep going. Many wrestlers and promoters got the same story. But listen, if your not making any money Y not try and make the board more responsible;e. Do U have any idea the number of wrestlers/promoters who will not even get on here because of the juvenile crap that U have on here? In a way its sort of like the WWE. They put stupid angles about necrophilia on their shows. Or they put wrestlers getting blow jobs from other guys on their shows. And their advertisers started to leave. In the end they cut that stuff out and the advertising dollars came back. Not saying if U ran a respectable board U would make money, but who knows. Maybe that "respectable" promoter that will not even look at your board today would be on here tomorrow clicking on your sponsors trying to find belts or something. Maybe not. But it worked for the WWE and your not making any money anyways. Right?

Posted on Dec 12, 2011, 10:17 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: Respectually to the webmaster. indywebmaster on Dec 12, 2011, 4:41 PM