Re: XWE RETURNS! DEBUT IN CUMBERLAND,MD REDEMPYION

by DAMIEN LEE (no login)

JUSTING ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU HAVE NO FACTS. YOU COME ON AN BITCH LIKE A LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL. I HAVE BEEN WITH SINCE THEN BUFF,CHRIS, KEVIN, AND MANY OTHERS IN WV,PA OH AND NOW MD. GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AND DISCUSS THIS. THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER ABOUT YOU IS BEING STONED AND DRUNK WHEN I USED YOU AND NEVER WANTED TO USE YOU AGAIN. U LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE BUSINESS TO ROLL UP AT A SHOW SMELLING LIKE SKUNK. TJ WAS IN CHARGE OF THE SHOWS IN FAIRMONT FOR ME AND UNDER HIS ADVISEMENT THE TALENT WAS PAID. YOU CAN CALL ME ANYTIME AND I`LL GLADLY PROVE YOUR FACTS WRONG. STICK TO THE SMALLER PROMOTIONS THAT MAY WANT TO BOOK YOU. LYING TO PEOPLE SAYING YOU TRAINED LUKE NOT KNOWING I HAVE HIM ON SPEED DIAL.AND BEING IN SOUTHERN WV? YOUR MORE STUID THAN U LOOK, NEVER RAN NOR LIVED THERE. SO SIT ON THIS BOARD CRY LIKE A BITCH AND SPREAD RUMORS ALL YOU WANT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 304-276-5336

Posted on Dec 14, 2011, 9:44 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: XWE RETURNS! DEBUT IN CUMBERLAND,MD REDEMPYION. Just'n Kace on Dec 14, 2011, 12:24 PM