Re: Raw is a joke

by (no login)

I normally do not post on here. Because honestly it's a waste of time. But.. Since i'm being personally attacked. I figured i would speak my mind. First off your opinion of me. Dosen't really mean two shits to me. If you don't like me. That's fine. You don't have too. Trust me i will sleep just fine at night knowing you don't like me. As far as me thinking "I'm king shit".. Not, that i need to explain myself. But, if you knew me like really knew me. You would know that's not true. Apparently you do not. So you assume.. And you know what they say when you assume.. All in all here's the deal.. Never once did i say i was the greatest. I do this because i love it. Just like everybody else doing it does. Are some better then others? Of course they are. You can dog me, my work, my promos, and whatever else it is you choose. At the end of the day. I don't really give a shit. That's the difference between me and alot of people. I personally don't care what people think of me. Either you like me. Or you don't. And, that goes with anything. Not just wrestling. Bash Away.. and have a field day..

Oh, and you did quite a bit of coughing at the end of your rant there.. You may wanna get that checked out..

You're Least Favorite Wrestler / King Shit,

Bouncer,

Posted on Feb 11, 2012, 11:27 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: Raw is a joke. . on Feb 11, 2012, 11:46 PM