Re: Here u can call & bitch to corey

by . (no login)

Here ya go Cory. I posted my name. Squash me like a worm. This is my first post on this subject. But once again your pathetic and make it about you. This was about shitty promoters, but we can't call you that cause when you try to run shows you cancel them. I will give you credit. You did make good, and you paid me and some others when that altoona show got cancelled. But you still choose to post shit on here making personal attacks against me, and on one of your hundred "hacked" Facebook pages. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt when I first met you, but how can so many be wrong? Everyone knows it is you. On every post on this board you find a way to make it about you. ACW has given chances to many guys that deserve it. But your actions day in and day out would keep any sane promoter from booking you. ACW is new to Pa, and I can't speak for any other promoters but I know that in MD, your professionalism would get you blackballed. Like the above poster said, if you want to travel, so be it. It is good to travel to other areas. But not cause no one will book you in western Pa. Indy wrestling has more of a network than you think. Just stop trying to put yourself over on a messageboard. Quit name dropping, cause just because you attended a paid 3 hour seminar that does not give you the right to claim you were trained by that person. Cory I have chose to ignore you 50 weekly friend requests, I have chose to ignor your emails trying to squash the heat you caused. But i am sick of reading about you. Just stop man. I guarantee that you start being professional and let things pass and someone will book you again. So think about that. No more fake posts, no more comparing you to Bobby heenan. So take this as you will. Choose to use the advice, or use your connections to squash me like a worm. Have a good day either way.

Posted on Mar 4, 2012, 3:29 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!