Re: PWX When Worlds Collide April 14th, 2012 McKeesport, PA

by indywebmaster (Login indymessageboard)
Owner

````````as always i have no problem with somebody being anon and stating their opinion. but as i have said and done in the past, if somebody is caught either replying to themself , or caught making blatent lies, that right is waved.
i will confirm that there are 3 people that are the ones that are always making the pwx bash and lie posts, in every thread that is ever made.
here are a whole bunch of posts in this thread made by he same person. how they contradict themselves is very interesting.

by . (no login)

Should be more like "Can the Monsters show up for the show?" I am guessing another round of no-shows and predictable finishes. Stryder won't lose this close to Burgh Brawl and his match with Gash. The Brandon K match should be a title match but it isn't. Nobody gives two shits about Jason Cage, Crusher, or Jack Pollock. Same old PWX.

Posted on Apr 10, 2012, 10:41 AM
from IP address 71.61.240.211

by . (no login)

it will probably be another unadvertised change by PWX. I stopped giving them my money when they stopped giving me the matches I wanted to see.

Posted on Apr 10, 2012, 11:15 AM

by . (no login)

Not only do they let in drunks, but the place is filled with people who get in free. I can name at least 30 people who get in free either because they are friends of workers, or dating workers. I know Keith Haught has brought more than 4 people with him at times. Its cool that you want to have friends come to shows to see you work, but if they aren't paying for a ticket they aren't really supporting you or the company. Think about it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012, 8:33 AM

by . (no login)

people got in free at the cabin too. And they don't give the fans what they want they change the matches every show. Like the other people said the matches that are advertised never happen when they are supposed to. I don't know how things are at RWA but I imagine the wrestlers get paid at least. Not being paid, or being paid $5 is just like getting shit on when you think about it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012, 8:53 PM

by . (no login)

Umm 15 yrs and look where they are. No TV, same small crowds, no dvds to sell. Really good for being around 15 yrs. The 15 yr excuse is getting old

Posted on Apr 11, 2012, 10:01 PM

by . (no login)

I am not the same guy posting above and I can verify I have worked many PWX shows and yes people do get in free. Gash has his crew, Haught had his, Crusher's crew. But people should be able to bring their gf, wife, but not the whole family or all their friends. PWX always has at least 60 people who get in free.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012, 11:49 AM

````````````````my favorites are how he worked for pwx, then was a fan who stopped going, but of coarse knew about all these supposed free people getting in, which was 30 free people earlier today, and jumped up to 60 people later today.but my favorite is the nice "I am not the same guy posting above" when yes, you absolutely are the guy posting about.
it is all so very pathetic. i think it is really about time to start banning a few people. theres 3 right here, some medicine spammers, and somebody from clarksburgh wv that are all about to get a permanent banning, so heres your warning. its the only one your getting.

``````````also related to the other shit talkers in this thread, who have absolutely no clue about wrestling in any way. the your over 30 your too old to wrestle is completly retarded. do you actually know who is over 30 in wrestling, and at the top? pretty much everybody that is at the top . off the top of my head heres some wrestlers that are over 30. cm punk.chris jericho, chris hero. daniel bryan. triple h, the undertaker, the rock, john cena, bobby roode, james storm, sting , kurt angle, rvd, aj stlyes , chrsitopher daniles, tara, mickie james, jeff hardy.Brock Lesnar. and so many more. notice a pattern here? its that pretty much all the main champions in wrestling are in the age that you think needs to be retired. makes so much sense.

http://indywrestling.net

If you are a fan, wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linked on facebook, just go to the facebook link and click add.

http://facebook.indywrestling.net

If you are a wrestler or Indy Fed that wants to be linkled on myspace or Indywrestling.net just contact me, or go to the myspace link and click add to friends.

http://myspace.indywrestling.net

http://women.indywrestling.net

http://nudewomenofwrestling.indywrestling.net

[linked image] [linked image]

[linked image] [linked image]

[linked image]

"Some people say what I do is not wrestling. If it isn't, then what I do is better than wrestling." - Necro Butcher

Some people are like Slinkies........They serve no apparent purpose in life other than to occasionally bring joy to ones heart when they are pushed down a flight of stairs.

Posted on Apr 11, 2012, 10:35 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: PWX When Worlds Collide April 14th, 2012 McKeesport, PA. . on Apr 11, 2012, 10:58 PM