Best Promoters And Bookers To Work Forby . (no login)
I would like the boys to give an honest evaluation of who the most respectful and likeable promoters are. Who pays the best? Who has food backstage? Who has the best advertising and sponsorship? What promoters have the highest production value?
Who books the best blend of local talent and upper level indy guys and names? Which bookers are very restrictive on time limits and what they want to see in matches and which bookers are very liberal in allowing you to portray what you want to?
I know thats a lot of questions and criteria to evaluate but maybe it would help out some of your colleagues in scouting promotions or before they take a booking there.
Posted on May 18, 2012, 12:38 AM
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
Re: Best Promoters And Bookers To Work For. . on May 18, 2012, 1:38 AM
- IWA East Coast. . on May 18, 2012, 8:07 AM
- PWX. . on May 18, 2012, 8:49 AM
- Remix Pro. the ghost of viper on May 18, 2012, 10:36 AM
- WAR Wrestling. Wrestling only WAR Vet ;-) on May 18, 2012, 10:51 AM
- Miller. . on May 18, 2012, 9:15 PM
- feelbad. . on May 19, 2012, 12:18 AM
- Ray Torres. . on May 19, 2012, 1:05 PM
- Re: WAR Wrestling. . on May 20, 2012, 2:18 AM
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998
Adult NWA World Title Belt