Re: PWX Only Place with Tickets at $10.00

by . (no login)

The PWX locker room never gets their hopes up too high on future plans with PWX. It isnt that Miller lies, its just he always seems to have trouble following through. Whether its of his own fault or not, or just a lack of organizing skills, a large portion of plans that get announced don't end up happening for one reason or another. Jim got the building, and that took about a decade from what I hear, because he was waiting for the price to drop. Had it not dropped, PWX would be in the cabin still and for a long time to come. So Jim got lucky and that price dropped, and he deserves credit for sticking it out. However, it seems theres a lot of other things in PWX that they are just content on waiting around for. Whether its to find cheap video editing, production, or whatever, I am not sure. I think PWX will eventually get some kind of internet deal, what it will showcase though is still questionable. I have a feeling its going to have a roster of its own such as Brandon K, Ashton Amherst, JR Mega, Scottie Gash, Crusher Hansen... I would much rather see the show showcase a match or two from the actual event rather than having a match seperate from the event just to put online. I also think it would be better to do promo packages like WWE and TNA do hyping feuds and angles for their next event. That all comes down to who the video producers and editing team are. In the end, it will all come down to the old saying "you get what you pay for" I think PWX has a chance to become a place that has to turn fans away at the door and tickets will have to be reserved. They have the ball rolling, some things are going great, some things can get better, but I like PWX when the ball is rolling fast consistantly

Posted on Jun 1, 2012, 1:00 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• UCW Adult Tickets are $10 too. . on Jun 1, 2012, 3:22 PM