Re: Freeghood and his Cronies

by . (no login)

What I don't get is what's Derek's problem with PWX? Particularly since a good percentage of his past and present wrestlers are from PWX. He and his buddies sit here and goad Jim and Quinn, but then steals the PWX wrestlers. This is not impressive, it makes you look like your jealous of PWX.

Derek listen up buddy, if you really want to impress someone get your own talent and have your current talent learn how to wrestle. Stealing wrestlers from PWX because they are the ones that know how to grapple and then gloating about it doesn't make your promotion great. Particularly when the rest of the wrestlers are B or C card (space filler) attractions. As a matter of fact, it makes you look like a kid that steals someone's candy and then mocks everyone about it.

I'm not stating this in a demeaning way, but please grow up, this bickering back and forth on this board about who is the best promotion is childish. PWX as RWA has it's good & bad points. The difference is that PWX listens to the fans, others and improves their promotion accordingly. Their number one priority is catering to the marks, why? Because they pay the bills, including the wrestlers salaries. You can pay whatever you want for wrestlers, but in the long run, if you don't have the fans your dead in the water.

I can honestly say that particularly as of late the PWX wrestlers have been progressing & improving with every show. With the RWA, besides a couple of EX-PWX wrestlers and a few others, the RWA really doesn't have any good talent. This is shown by the attendance, if you don't have the fan base you'll never make it. Also, the RWA has only been around for 4 years, still a babe in the woods. PWX has been active for 17 years, this speaks volumes.

So my suggestion to you is, clean up your own back porch, get the wrestlers act together, get the attendance up, find some NON-PWX talent and GROW. If you want to be around as long as PWX has. So please stop with the childish antics and mind your own store, get it in order and make your fed grow. Actions speak louder than words.

Posted on Jun 3, 2012, 8:38 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: A real look. . on Jun 3, 2012, 9:43 AM