Re: ^^^ HOW????

by HTH (no login)

(quote)
How could you say that?

Im looking at a thread where MARKS are telling WRESTLERS how to work, and WRESTLERS are taking the MARKS advice, and even worse, discussing it in an open forum

You people have lost your fu*king minds
(/quote)

HAHAHAHA, I'm a MARK? LMBO! First, I can tell how mature you are by the language that you use. Second, I started with wrestling in the 60's, when it was studio wrestling long before WWWF took over in the 70's.

Third, I have wrestled, watched and advised more wrestlers than you can possibly imagine. Have you ever been to MSG for wrestling matches? Have you met with Vince McMahon Sr.? Were you ever at ringside when Bruno wrestled?

Forth, Did you ever layout a skit, and planned matches for entire show? Before you ask, YES, I HAVE to all the above!

Let me guess, your from the late 1990's - 2000 period where a heel is a brawler and a face is a technical wrestler. That's the way it is and that's the way it stays. LOL I bet your a head nodder, whatever is said by the promoter you just nod your head in agreement. We called people like this noodle's. No aspirations to get ahead, just follow the script and go with the flow. Let me clue you in on something, noodle's never went far.

A wrestler, learns all aspects of the profession, may it be a heel or face if they want to advance in ANY WAY, their not head nodder's, they bring something to the table, even if it's just one new move a month.

Your comments so far have show a prime example of why the profession is in the shape that it's in. It's time to wake up, and start thinking out of the box. A wrestler is a Actor, the more skills they have, the better the performance. If it were up to people like you, wrestling would be dead in a year.

Just in case your still not convinced about heels having and using technical wrestling skills, watch two heels go at it:

Ric Flair vs. Arn Anderson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNZ4N48vhc

Watch and LEARN something nodder!!

Posted on Jun 8, 2012, 9:29 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: First good string in a long time. . on Jun 8, 2012, 9:35 AM