First good string in a long time con't

by HTH (no login)

(quote)
Yes young guys need badly to learn these things, I to loved watching Bruno in his 1/2 hour matches and not blow up. His moves were simple but strong. I would hope the indy webmaster would let you start a separate thread and keep teaching these young guys.WWE stars can only be copied so much you need to show what you have.
(/quote)

That would be up to indymaster, I don't know if he can make a sticky or not. I could start a thread "Young guys who want training." It would cover weight training, cardio, wrestling moves to practice and perfect so they become well rounded professionals.

As far as WWE goes, I apologize but what I've seen from the WWE IS NOT wrestling, 90% of it is noting but brawling, sure there are some technical matches but they're few and far between.

I will gladly step forward and give free advise on this board for ANY young wrestler who wants to improve themselves. I don't care what promotion your from, I just want to see the young guys with potential to look and perform like "PROFESSIONAL" wrestlers.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012, 8:07 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Thats great.. . on Jun 24, 2012, 10:26 AM