Re: curious

by aftermath (no login)

Lol, now that's kinda funny! Look, first of all, thank you for the compliment because I'm usually just getting slammed on here so I greatly appreciate that. Second, if you think for a second that I haven't worked in front of even less then that then you may be crazy! There isn't a worker anywhere that can't say they've worked in front of smaller crowds than 20 lmao! The thing is, I don't care if its 5, or 500, or 50000, I bust my ass regardless of the size of the crowd. just because only 20 people showed up to watch doesn't make it less important then the other 20000 who couldn't be bothered to buy a ticket. They spend their hard earned money to see me so I'll do whatever I need to to bring them back and all their friends for the next show! I don't phone it in like some other guys do just because the crowd isn't big enough. I give 100% all the time, and if its not good enough to bring people back then that's what I need to work on. I know I'm not the biggest draw, but I try and a lot of the workers and promoters at hbw are trying too. Sorry for the rant lol

Posted on Jul 3, 2012, 12:10 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

• Re: curious. . on Jul 3, 2012, 11:49 AM