NEW WRESTLING WEBSITE!!

by (no login)

Hey guys, Im Frank Emory, and have been a wrestling reporter and writer for 16 years. I have been all over the world reporting, and I have decided to come back to my hometown, Charleston, WV. I am opening a new website that will give wrestling news from all over the world, I will focus on groups like Chikara,Pro Wrestling Guerrilla,SHIMMER, Dragon Gate, Evolve, IWA Unlimited, Irish Whip wrestling, etc. and most NWA promotions, and other Indy Promotions across the country, from what I read on this board there seems to be alot of promotions in the area, and im looking for stories, so if any of the promoters on this board are interested, please email me, I will put your results, or any articles you have on the website, would also like to interview wrestlers, take polls like, whos the best in which promotion, best promotion, would also do end of the year awards, etc. also, if any wrestling fans on this board want to ask any questions, feel free to contact me also. you can contact me at prowrestlingnewsjadatsports@gmail.com

Posted on Jul 5, 2012, 9:52 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!