I talked to Jimmy yesterday to catch up and he went on this site (as i requested)
Other than the hate on here he gave you guys some advice.
1 get trained
2 look the part work out gain lean muscle mass
3 work on your interviews ,how you talk walk etc.
You can get by on BEING a decent worker but interviews and your body and charisma over all is most important.
4 work the little indys but don't work just one ,work everywhere.
5 WEAR REAL WRESTLING GEAR NO HOT SPOTS..............
......Very good words of wisdom from a well respected wrestler. I feel that the wrestlers of today can glean from this knowledge as well.
1. Training is good, but continue to train. Just because you made it through the class, DON'T STOP!! Continue adding to your knowledge.
2. Working out is even more important, gaining lean muscle mass makes you look like an athlete, which professional wrestlers are suppose to look like this. Not what most look like today.
3. Nothings worse than a wrestler bumbling over his words in front of a Mic.
4. The more experience you get, the better you sharpen your skills.
5. Agreed about the wrestling gear, some wrestlers think their from a comic book. LOL