Re: The Stomping Grounds

by . (no login)

BTW MCW's School does not need a sales pitch and is a very good school, most of the schools you are refering to, advertise becuase they charge a shit load of money, but yet you dont get anything that you cant get at a smaller school but a lighter wallet. I know they have been running for well over a DECADE, dick head and have always kept a full school and produce great indy talent. I did however ask why they do not metion and or advertise themselves very much and I thought the answer was pretty good and honest, "If a guy or girl is serious about training and getting into this business then they will find you, It's happened for almost 13yrs now and we are not into exposing the business to everyone who watches Mon night Raw and decides.. hey I think I want to go try that"

Reading an article from a Jessicka Havok interview and then trying to shit on their school makes you look stupid due to she has never been on National TV yet she trained at MCW and a last week was named #5 women wrestler in the world by PWI top 10, not bad for a girl who trained at a small indy fed.

Posted on Aug 13, 2012, 10:42 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!