Respond to this messageReturn To index
Original Message
  • Re: CAPTION THIS!!!
    • (no login)
      Posted Mar 18, 2010 2:40 AM

"He looks exactly like Thorne.
      His character is a loser pretending to be something he's not.
      It's like a show about John"

I really don't watch TV but I will make sure to set my DVR people have said I look liked that guy for years ever since the show Reaper, I don't know how I pretend to be something I'm not everyone who knows me knows that AIW is my only job and what we are doing is becoming more and more successful. I'm obviously doing something right when Gabe Sapolsky is emailing me asking me for booking ideas and talent recommendations for Evolve & DGUSA and he is obviously listening based on the amount of AIW talent he has been using. We have recieved feedback and positive praise on our Intense TV's from Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heyman(Yes I have gotten a email from Paul Heyman) so people are watching what we are up to and I consider Paul a genius and have made steps to follow his advice. Our Youtube hits are way up since we made adjustments and that has translated into more DVD sales across the country, we are doing our thing I don't understand why after 3 years people are still beating this dead horse and anon bashing us.

I really don't know why any of this AIW/Firestorm stuff is still such a issue any more. Ray and I spoke yesterday and agreed certain people,Jc was one named need to just get off the board and let this thing fizzle out already the Pic or whatever is posted from Jc's personal Photobucket all you need to do is right click on the pic and look at the properties. I can post my name to all my posts as can Fat Nick(He is a little more angry these days prob the extra testosterone in his body) if you people take so much pride in your thoughts and beliefs just email me and stand behind what you say. I can come on here and say I will fight this person and that person but I really have no reason too I'm not that angry anymore once I put all my focus into my company is when we really started makings some money and catching steam.

I know what we are doing is successful our fans like what we do and other promotions and fans in different areas of the country are starting to take notice. We are working with Chikara on several more things this year including another tournament Chikara is doing this year. Just do what you guys do and we will do what we do You have your fans we have ours,you have your talent we have ours. No matter what I say it will get bashed so go on and bash but I've said my peace.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!