Respond to this messageReturn To index
Original Message
  • Re: PLEASE GIVE US MORE
    • . (no login)
      Posted Jun 13, 2011 1:25 AM

the Mole is 100% correct on everything i have worked with feelbad in the past and let me tell you this he said alot of bad thing about only caring about RWA and that he doesnt carea bout PWX but to jims hes kissing his ass. and Feelbad shouldnt be on a show at all hes all about being out there for everything and anything hes always kissing every Rat in the building and when i say Rat i mean some of the nastiest Rats i have ever seen .. i seriously dont see how hes still running shows he has shitty ass matches and doesnt know how too book worth a crap . and Tommy its a good thing you retired you sucked balls and should have never stepped foot in a ring just saying ... Mole you keep doing what your doing and making everybody know what kind of scum Feelbad truly is ..... oh and im sure you heard about his 13 yrs undefeated in the backyard ..... he wants to talk about other feds having yarders look at who he had and himself .... talk about yard tards and im sure Tommy didnt train either and if he did he should ask for refund cause he sucked ..............................
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!