Respond to this messageReturn To index
Original Message
  • Re: Really!!!
    • BIGHATINC (no login)
      Posted Sep 7, 2011 5:40 AM

I don't think anyone who comes to this board is able to call themselves a casual fan. Once you reach the level of seeking out indy wrestling, you lose the ability to call yourself a casual fan.

Casual fans are the ones who don't watch raw or smackdown or impact every week, and hardly any weeks. If its on, meh. If not, no biggie. They don't attend shows. They don't care if they missed shows. They don't even care that they have no clue whats going on story-line wise. "Who's this Zack Ryder guy? Just seems like a Jersy Shore rip-off. Oh wait, here comes John Cena!" THAT'S a casual fan.

Once you come to a place called "indymessageboard.com", a place where indy wrestling is proudly on display, only one conclusion can be made: You weren't getting your fill of wrestling from the USA network, the syfy network, or spikeTV. So you decided to pursue alternative means of getting your wrestling fix. Once you do that, and call yourself a casual fan, I can only come with one conclusion. You sir, are a liar. Not only a liar, but you're also ashamed to admit that you're a wrestling fan in a place surrounded by wrestling fanatics. That's what this place is! Half the people who post here are local wrestlers to various areas. So for you to come on an indy wrestling message board, and call yourself a casual fan, makes me think of you as a douche. Plain and simple.

Either be proud of what you are, or leave.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!