Respond to this messageReturn To index
Original Message
  • This is getting funny
    • . (no login)
      Posted Oct 13, 2011 3:26 PM

Ice, you've improved. Just not to the level, that you can come on here and defend yourself. Let your work speak for itself. And SHUT THE HELL UP.

As for the "worst promotion in the history of this business" comment. Really? I've seen much worst. UCW has made improvements since it's inception, 5 years ago. I've seen promotions decline faster, than the Red Sox did in Sept. Instead of trying to bury UCW, why not call Tank and give him pointers. Remember you have his number.

BTW only a true mark would be this critical. It's good business to be a worker and get paid first. If you have a beef with your boss/promoter go to him and air it out. So you can make things better. But as I've learned alot of these young guys have no balls. They take their complaints to the boards. Most of them can't even ask to get paid. But they'll come on here and rip apart promoters. If I was a promoter I wouldnt pay you either. Especially since I know you'll do it for free. And your attitudes stink. MARKS.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    THE INDYMESSAGEBOARD.COM WAS CREATED ON MAY 12TH 1998

Get 100%  FREE DVDs!!!!!!!!

Adult NWA World Title Belt

Approval is fast and easy!