Respond to this messageReturn To index
Original Message
  • Re: COMMENT ON THE ABOVE POSTER!
    • Bull Miller (no login)
      Posted Feb 3, 2012 1:27 AM

I agree, there are too many nut shots.

I also think that U can have a heel without any cheating at all. Its a large part about attitude. That alone can get some serious heat. A good heel can get heat with just a stare or a smirk. And also have U ever noted the faces throw about as many closed fists as the heels?

Someone said something about predictability or just things getting stale because all the matches would fallow the same script. Shine-heat-finnish. Well first off all I said is that is just a basic format. Surely there are other ways to do it. And there are a billion ways to do the same formula. For instance, Ricky Morton loved to sell. He normally did just the littlest bit of a hope spot. Just enough to break up the match some. The Road Warriors was a different game. They was not going to spend 75% of the match on their backs. Plus there are any number of "shine" moves to start a match with. And all the wrestlers all respond differently to the different situations. So the fans never really see that they are getting the same ol stick.

Sort of like how as I was growing up I never cot on to the fact it was always the left arm that was taking a beetling. Even though the ring announcer often yelled out, "He is breaking his left arm." Never, "He is breaking the right arm." LOL
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)