'In honor of the innocent people
killed and injured by terrorist acts'

Use This Banner Freely!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Website affected by : Yahoo Files/Group section changes

August 15 2003 at 7:35 PM

Looks like Yahoo Groups will start requiring membership for Files/Photos access. This means my main Geocities website my have some "membership" prompts when trying to load certain pics/files of Miles until I get a new webspace setup. Yeah yeah, still haven't paid for a server of my own yet. :-\

James

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

New Picture Hosting, Gallery updates, & Seattle Modeling Guild!

September 3 2003, 7:22 PM 

First I'd like to thank the moderator of the BRETTHOLLANDS Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BrettHollands/! His favorite model and Miles share membership in the "Seattle Modeling Guild" and he noticed Miles there! Way cool. I always need help keeping an eye out for him.

I found some additional picture hosting to take some of the load off Geocities at www.photobucket.com . Depending on my Geocities traffic will depend on how many more galleries get moved there. So all of the galleries should be in working order again. The only file still requiring access is the PUZZLE zip file. Haven't moved it off Yahoo yet, so you'd need to login to get it. But I will. And the OTHER puzzle page that was on efansites.com hasn't been reuploaded anywhere yet.

I updated the ZCMI/Meier & Frank picture #1 with a higher quality Jpeg (cute pic!). I also added a new gallery, SMG for the Seattle Modeling Guild. They have two pictures of Miles and basic body type data. Pretty much like Karin Miami's site data.

Well, that's pretty much all for now. Thanks for reading!

James
Miles Arreola group moderator

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Website affected by : Yahoo Files/Group section changes
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on ModelsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Join the "Miles Arreola" Yahoo Group!
Send Internet greeting cards with Miles!