The WRKL Message board

Respond to this message
Original Message
  • Memories
    • Neil Mazur
      Posted Feb 2, 2002 8:48 AM

By the way, my favorite and least favorite memoRies:

Learning to drive a stick shift with Betty Ramey's car. Hadn't done it before but she needed a ride to Newark airport and I was the station lackey... She drove to the airport and became a bit concerned when she noticed me staring at her feet the whole way. She got out at the airport and I drove the Volkwagon back to the "R". It's amazing I got back alive. It's amazing her car still ran after that... That's what she deserved after I was asked to:

CLEAN the septic tank- from the inside! The bastards had me climb down into the station septic tank to figure out why the damn toilets were clogging... I recall Mort looking down into the hole at me and asking me what I thought was wrong. Would have been the perfect set up line to tell him "he was full of ****" but I was young and serious at the time and I passed on the opportunity.

All in all it was a great experience, working and learning at The R...
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Don't forget, you can't spell Rockland without RKL- AM91