RETURN TO THE FULL LIST OF POSTINGS  

Il Convento Di Xorakert

September 14 2015 at 10:37 PM
A.Schauer 

Response to other books

Hi there,
by chance I managed to get the Atti of the Primo Simposio Internazionale di Arte Armena (one large volume) and even the 4 vols of the second symposium (which took place in Erewan in 1978). It seems that on abebooks a second hand book seller in Berlin presently sells the private library of Prof. Wolfram Kleiss, the former director of the German Archaeologic Institute's branch in Teheran. I purchased some items but there are quite some rare books left (search for the keywords 'Wolfram Kleiss' on abebooks.de and you'll get over 1,600 entries - for reasons I do not understand abebooks.com offers far less hits).
In the Atti of the Primo Simposio Internazionale di Arte Armena one can find the article of Tommaso Scalesse 'Il Convento Di Xorakert'. Although it covers pages 619 - 640 it has just 6 pages of text and the remainder are plans, drawings and photos. As I primarily focus on Armenian architecture in nowadays Turkey I can't say if this article is "the automative piece on Khorakert". And as it is written in Italian I can't read it really well, so I do not want to judge about the article's scholarly quality.
All the best
A.Schauer

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Arts, Literature and CultureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

HOME PAGE  |  ANASAYFA (turkish homepage)  |  GLOSSARY  |  EMAIL