RETURN TO THE FULL LIST OF POSTINGS  

Re- Dvin basilica book

September 19 2015 at 5:39 PM
VirtualAni 

Response to Re: Il Convento Di Xorakert

I noticed the Italian book - seems overpriced even though it is hard to find. I think I saw one of the soviet-era books on the Dvin excavations there as well. However, for the soviet ones there is more than one volume of it, and you can find them on ebay much cheaper - there are booksellers in Armenia on ebay who will find you the series. Same for the book in Russian on Zvartnots that is also there. The various language editions of "Armenian Architecture IV-XVIII Century" are just an exhibition catalogues. I'd love to have a copy of the other Italian book "Aisleless churches and chapels in Armenia from the IV to the VII century" but it is far too expensive at 132euro I think. The "Kirchen und Moscheen in Armenien und Kurdistan" book is a reprint - with very poor quality reproductions of Bachmann's photographs. And again, I think, overpriced. The 1968 issue of Die Karawane might be interesting.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Arts, Literature and CultureCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

HOME PAGE  |  ANASAYFA (turkish homepage)  |  GLOSSARY  |  EMAIL