Respond to this messageReturn to Message Board
Original Message
  • Fabulous Lion Inn and Staff
    • Sarah Cushing
      Posted Jul 4, 2011 1:56 PM

I was in Yorkshire last week and stayed two nights at the Lion Inn (on the car park) in my motorhome, and had two evening meals at the Lion Inn. The place itself surrounding the Lion Inn is stunning, the Lion Inn itself is so lovely. The staff and super friendly and helpful, they do all they can to give you the hospitality I know I never see down here at home where I live. The two evenings my friend and I eat at the Inn, was brilliant. The food was outstanding and in huge quantities. I have been visiting the area and the Lion Inn for some years now and I still love it just as much as I did the very first time I ever visited.

A huge thank you to you all at the Lion Inn, both proprietor, chef and staff, thank you for making my visit to Yorkshire and the Lion Inn again most memorable and outstanding. Don't ever change!

Thank you most sincerely
      Sarah Cushing
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.