Respond to this messageReturn to Message Board
Original Message
  • A night to remember

• Posted Aug 7, 2011 8:47 PM

I have been visiting here since I can ever remember, through the years our family have enjoyed celebrating many special occasions here also. This wknd my boyfriend and I went camping just outside of whitby and after a lovely first night, the weather turned on us and so did our tent when it decided to start leaking. My boyfriend wanted to check us into a near by hotel claiming he had wanted the wknd to be special and i asked him to ring The Lion Inn on the off chance because I have always wanted to stay overnight their (not thinking for one second they would have a room available) as luck would have it someone was looking down on us if not the sun and off we went leaving the wet campsite behind. The people here are lovely both staff and guests, atmosphere as ever was perfect and the food excellent as always!!
      Our room was nice lovely deep bath I enjoyed and my partner loved the shower, we had a very nice night here and we left engaged as my partner popped the question in the Bar that night happy.gif
      It now means more to me to have been able to get engaged here as this place was already full of great memories for me.

I was one happy camper happy.gif
      06/08/2011

Bottom Line everyone should eat here!!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.