<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Message Board  

Greetings from Sunny Sydney

February 22 2003 at 1:38 PM

I first came to the Lion Inn in 1996, brought by a friend, just days before my return to Sydney after 18 months working in Hull. I enjoyed it so much, that we have since always stayed a couple of nights at least every visit to the U.K.

Our holiday would not be complete without a stay at the Lion Inn, and a portrait photo taken at the Victorian Photo place in Whitby, with whomever we have managed to drag up with us. We absolutely love it there.

Our last stay was extra special as we had become a family with the birth of our daughter Niamh, and we had some one to share the trip with us. However, due to the Foot and Mouth crisis, were unable to go for walks through the heather. But our stay at the Lion Inn was as memorable as ever.

We are looking forward to our next trip, now planned for October, 2004. And this time there will be four of us, following the birth of our son Andy in September, 2002.

I'm so pleased to have found your message board, and been able to share our thoughts, we look forward to seeing you.

Please also say hello to Anne for us (if she doesn't remember me, I'm the one with the bridal guardian angel!).

Rebekah, Ian, Niamh E. Bair and Andy.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

thanks...

February 22 2003, 2:39 PM 

Really good to hear from you.

Ann recently retired from The Lion Inn, but her husband Ian still works here. I'll see she gets your message.

Kind regards

Paul Crossland
Manager

Respond to this message   

keep an eye on the area

February 23 2003, 10:19 PM 

Try our westerdale web-site

http://westerdale.mainpage.net

Pictures and news through the year.

Respond to this message   

re. westerdale website

August 31 2003, 9:11 PM 

Sorry that link won't work anymore due to a technical fault...

Please try around.at/westerdale

normal service will be resumed...(hopefully!)

Respond to this message   

re. westerdale website

August 31 2003, 9:13 PM 

Sorry that link won't work anymore due to a technical fault...

Please try around.at/westerdale

normal service will be resumed...(hopefully!)

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Greetings from Sunny Sydney
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Message Board