<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Message Board  

vegetarian sunday lunch

March 7 2004 at 8:51 PM
dave 

How about an actual veggie sunday lunch? You know, roasties, veggies, yorkshire puds and vegetarian gravy. Your vegetarian menu's really good, but you just can't beat a nice sunday dinner.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
The Lion Inn

Re: vegetarian sunday lunch

March 10 2004, 6:56 PM 

Thanks Dave,

You could always ask for any of our veggie dishes to be served with roasties, veg & yorkshire puds, but we have no present plans to serve vegetarian gravy.

Respond to this message   
Michelle

Vegetarian Sunday Lunch

August 16 2004, 4:29 PM 

The nut cutlets off the menu with all the usual Sunday trimmings is a good Sunday lunch. However, the cutlets are served with gravy when I've had them in the bar, is it not vegetarian?
If not then you should say so on the menu. It'd be no effort to supply one suitable for vegetarians......just an onion gravy powder you add water to?
Thanks.
A regular visitor and appreciator of your OP for 22yrs!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Paul (Blakey)

Re: Vegetarian Sunday Lunch

August 23 2004, 10:29 PM 

OK... OK... I've crumbled under the pressure. We'll be adding nut roast with veggie gravy to the Sunday Lunch menu in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Respond to this message   
Michelle

Yippeee!

December 14 2004, 12:29 PM 

Thats great new Paul, thanks.
I'll come and try it as we're a family of 4 vegetarians......that'll be 4 pints of OP at least so you see it's worth your while

Respond to this message   
Michelle

P.S

December 14 2004, 12:33 PM 

Just noticed your message was dated August. I have been in since then but hadn't looked at your Sunday dinner menu.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - vegetarian sunday lunch
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Message Board