See the full Index  

Re: Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

July 31 2007 at 11:59 AM
No score for this post
Bobby  (no login)

Response to Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

Thanks for posting. I was busted last week for barefooting at Wendy's. What makes it strange was that I've been barefooting there for the last 10 years with never a remark. I'm also barefooting at the McDonalds too with never a compaint. The odd thing is that McD's has a NSNSNS sign and Wendy's doesn't.

The Wendy's manager says its "State Law". I told him that there is no such law. Then he said it was "health department" regulations. I told him that there are no such regulations here. He then said its "company policy". I told him that the state law required that if it is policy that the policy must be clearly posted on all entrance doors. He got very angry and the veins on his neck started throbbing. He said, well it just isn't allowed. I asked him (politely, of course), by whom. He said, by me and that he was the manager. He started yelling and raging. I politely asked him his name. He told me that his name was none of my "damn business" and to just get out of his restaurant. (He was wearing a name badge.)

A woman at the next table told him that he was behaving very poorly for a manager and that she was very embarased by his actions in front of her children and that she would never patronize that store ever again.

He told me that if I wouldn't leave, he would physically throw me out of the store. The woman told me she would be a willing witness for me if I was injured by this very large angry man. He walked away still yelling and swearing at me. I finished my meal and left. Four other customers including the woman and her children and two customers who were waiting in the line to order left also.

My bf/husband/lover is an attorney and told me that I should sue them for my embarasement and swear out a warrent for the physical threats. I told him that I'd consider it but couldn't we just write to Wendy's and to the franchise owner first. I don't want to make trouble. Ronnie agreed to write the letter and reluctantly agreed that it was a good approach and that we could still take leagal action. He wrote a letter on his law firm's stationery to boith Wendy's corporate offices and the franchise owner. We have not yet heard a reply. Incidently, he quoted the various State Laws that apply.

Hugz,
Bobby

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement