See the full Index  

Re: Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

August 4 2007 at 2:40 AM
No score for this post
Barefootin Boy  (no login)

Response to Re: Barefoot and shirtless at McDonalds, Taco Bell

Hey Bobby,

Sorry to hear about your troubles at Wendys. That totally sucks. I hope that everything works out in the long run.

I have been kicked out of a few Wendys for bein barefoot, but what's weird is that I have been to this one Wendys 3 separate times, barefoot and shirtless each time and haven't had any problems at all! I went in just wearin my board shorts, and when I ordered at the counter they asked me if it was "for here or to go." Of course, I ate there! Plus, they have pretty dirty floors so my bare feet and soles always get a nice dark dusty color. I always enjoy that...

Tonight was pretty good. I wasn't in the mood to wear a shirt or shoes, so I went to the grocery store, Jack in the Box, and Baskin Robbins barefoot and shirtless. Felt really good. I've been workin on my tan, so I enjoyed walking around and showing off my tan torso and feet!

Keep barefootin and keep the shirt off, too!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement