See the full Index  

Shirtless at PCH

September 6 2009 at 3:16 AM
No score for this post
Mike  (no login)

Response to PCH

Ive been to Huntington Beach shirtless many times, usually down by the Pier near the Strand. I havent been shirtless to San Diego yet as its about 2 hours from me and the only practical way there is by train or several buses. Anyways ive been able to go shirtless sucessfully at almost all places in HB, including on most buses except to some fancier restaurants that have NS3 signs (which make no sense on a beach, that seems like career suicide to me in most cases) and this one irish pub where the ladies inside told me I had to wear shirt/shoes to eat there. I ended up wearing a tank top and flip flops but otherwise I was able to go shirtless everywhere. Sometimes the buses going to PCH are problematic when going shirtless because most of the time they let shirtless guys ride but every now and then I get one that wont so it makes it difficult to simply go there shirtless/barefoot without a safety shirt or shoes otherwise id just leave those at home and simply wear a pair of shorts there. I have a bicycle but since I live in the city of Orange it would be quite a ride to go out there unless I found some bike trail that would be quicker and then I could simply ride there and forego the shirt and shoes. I dont usually need those anyways and as a general rule I hate wearing shirts and shoes.

Mike

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement