See the full Index  

California laws for being shirtless

June 9 2011 at 2:44 PM
No score for this post
Brian  (no login)

Response to Shirtless problem

Hey there buddy. I'm here to help. I hope you read this. First, California law states that if a business requires a shirt, a sign must be posted clearly on the fron entrance. If there is no sign, they have no right to refuse you service for being shirtless. I have used this with a few places, and it worked...because they are breaking state law. Secondly, I live in Anaheim and Santa Ana for 7 years. There is no rule for being shirtless on the OCTA. It's only the bus drivers telling you that load of crap. I rode shirtless on an OCTA bus, the female driver told me to put a shirt on, I told her I didn't have one with me, and it's not a rule. She said it might offend people, I responded with " there's no rule or law against being shirtless on the bus " she kept quit and let me ride shirtless. The key here is to never bring a shirt with you. Leave your house shirtless and don't bring a shirt with you no matter where you go. If the bus drivers know that you know your laws and rights, they have to let you ride shirtless. And please remember that if anyone does NOT have a NSNSNS sign, they have to let you in shirtless and barefoot. California law. Always use that when someone gives you a hard time. It works, and it really is the state law. I live in Hollywood now. I'm so glad, because you can go shirtless everywhere here. The bus drivers let you on shirtless and barefoot, other guys do it all the time. Every place lets you in shirtless. I even do my grocery shopping shirtless and barefoot. I hope this helps you buddy! Stay shirtless!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement