See the full Index  

Bare Foot & Shirtless

September 7 2015 at 2:46 PM
No score for this post
Person  (no login)

Response to PE kit: shirtless, barefoot and no underwear

I always had to do PE in my briefs if I forgot my kit. The rules were different for girls, but in secondary school we did it. In fact, for our gymnastics lessons once every week we did it in our pants no matter what. I remember that this was embarrassing as my parents wouldn't buy me boxers and I had to put up with constant insulting as I stood there in my briefs. We weren't even allowed a vest, and I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life. Gymnastics also involved much stretching and at worst gulp posing. I remember on my first year I had to do a game of basketball that everyone in the year was atching in my briefs. 16 year old me was mortified as he stood freezing in just his briefs. Im 19 now if you're wondering. My old secondary has changed its policy for forgotten kit, but still makes boys do it for gymnastics.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement