<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

Bare Feet at the gas station

July 16 2002 at 1:39 PM
No score for this post
Don  (no login)

Alot of times I will go to the gas station and fill up my car in my bare feet. This is one of the few public places around me where I can walk in barefooted and not be stared at. Well, the other day, I had a treat as I stood in line with two other barefoot guys next to me. We struck up a conversation about our "similar" shoes and all agreed how great being in bare feet is. I love being around other guys who also enjoy bare feet. I wish I could have spent more time with these guys as they had really hot-looking feet, nice and dirty soles and some really attractive toes. Has anyone else ever just struck up a cool conversation with other barefoot guys regarding each other's bare feet?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
DALE.
(no login)

I Did, in a way

No score for this post
July 17 2002, 7:41 AM 

Last November, on our way back from PA, in the airport was a bare foot guy. I just had to go over and talk to him. He had sandals with him, but basically kept them off.

He was from a college and I got his email address so he could join this forum, but the address bounced. He said he just got it and wasn't sure of it. I should have given him my email, but forgot.

I guess feet are feet to me, but I did notice they were big. Haven't met too many others yet. When I was in a crowd of 10,000 people, I only saw 2 other barefooters.

BJS
(no login)

Re: Bare Feet at the gas station

No score for this post
July 17 2002, 9:10 PM 

That cool, I havn't done it in awhile but when I first started driving about 5 years ago, when I got my first car I used to get gas barefoot all the time, except I was the only person my age I saw doing it.

Linda
(no login)

Barefoot at convienience stores

No score for this post
March 19 2004, 10:15 AM 

I go barefoot to convienience stores on purpose for fun. I love to go into the stores with signs saying "No Bare Feet" just to see if they say anything! Most of the time
they don't. I don't bring shoes along, so I can't chicken
out. I have very pretty feet, but I'm still shy about going barefoot.
I remember back in the late 70's and early 80's it seemed like everyone went barefoot. Now, people like flipflops instead. Was it just a fad back then? If so I hope it comes back. I am going to try to shop barefoot at
a regular grocery store if I can get up the guts this summer.

barefoot fan
(no login)

going barefoot to grocery stores

No score for this post
February 19 2008, 2:55 PM 

Linda, I get the same feeling being shy about going barefoot in public. You are right about the 70s & 80s, everybody went barefoot everywhere! I go to the grocery store barefoot just to face my fear of going barefoot in public. I love how my heart pounds the whole time I'm in the store.

linda
(no login)

shy about going barefoot

No score for this post
April 16 2004, 9:51 AM 

I force myself to go barefoot in gas stations/convienience stores every spring and summer. Its the only way to confront my shyness about my bare feet. The first time is always the worst, but by the fall I'm more brave. It does help to have other people barefoot in the store at the same time. Does anyone else have this fear?

Steve
(no login)

shy about barefeet

No score for this post
June 13 2004, 11:23 AM 

Hi Linda. I used to be shy about going to stores barefoot, but after a time doing it, now I feel totally comfy with it. I really enjoy going to the supermarket barefoot, and if it is a little chilly, I will go in socks, which feels good too. Good luck, hope you get feeling good in barefeet!

KURT
(no login)

SHY ABOUT BAREFEET

No score for this post
June 2 2005, 2:23 PM 

Hi Linda. I can relate to your shyness about being barefoot. It is funny actually, what you said about convenience stores everything is me also. I try to go barefoot as much as I can, but have the hardest time the first place I go in a day, but then it just gets easier. I was nervous just to stop for gas as first but now, jeez I go every where. I have furniture shopped( that was cool), been to my doctor, walked around a few malls, gone to bars, grocery stores, antique shopped, as a side not that place turned my soles black, and it looked so clean, that was just a bonus. I too barefoot sometimes just for the response, and when I don't I am actually kind of dissapointed. I too have decent looking feet, for a guy, I get a pedicure once a month to keep them in shape. Man have I rambled, sorry. Happy barefooting!!!

Susan the shy barefoot girl
(no login)

Look at my bare feet

No score for this post
September 12 2005, 1:05 PM 

Linda, I know what you mean about starting off the season being shy and slowly getting more brave about being barefoot. I start off by waiting for just the right moment to go in a store and not have the clerk notice my feet. I stay behind things and away from other customers. As the summer goes on I get more brave and I walk in plain view of the clerk quickly and see if they say anything. I love it when someone else is in there barefoot too. Then I feel less shy. It seems that people don't go barefoot now as often as they did in the 70s and 80s. I wish it would get popular again. By the end of summer I am completely over my shyness and I even talk about having bare feet with the clerks. I love stores with NO BARE FEET signs. I just have to go in there barefoot just to see if I get yelled at! I wonder if I lived in a place where it's always warm if I would not have my shyness problem because I would always be barefoot. Anyway, show those toes proudly, STAY BARE! Remember, flip flops don't count either!

Shy barefoot guy
(no login)

I love bare feet in stores

No score for this post
September 19 2005, 10:38 AM 

Susan and Linda, I'm glad to hear women still like to go barefoot! I just went to a conveinience store barefoot and there was a girl in the store with bare feet too. She had very pretty feet and I couldn't help but check them out. She noticed I was barefoot too, I told her it's nice to see she enjoys going barefoot. She said she loves it, and barefoots alot. It sure seems like more women wear sandles now instead of going barefoot. I think if they just went barefoot a couple of times they would get hooked on it like me. I wish I had nicer feet, I would be more brave about doing other barefoot outings. I should have cosmetic foot surgery to make mine more perfect. Keep up the barefooting, guys love barefoot girls!

AJ
(no login)

one step further: gradually shirtless and barefoot

No score for this post
November 29 2005, 5:22 PM 

Linda and Susan, I too am shy at the beginning of the warm weather then gradually get more brave. Being a guy, for me it goes one step further both shirtless and barefoot. At the beginning of the warm weather, I have a t-shirt and flipflops on and only remove the flipflops when there are very few people. As it gets warmer, I lose my self consciousness about being barefoot and no longer have the flipflops with me. eventually, i work up enough courage to not only remove my shirt but to have neither shirt nor shoes with me when I go out on walks on nice hot summer days. next year, I hope to also drive with neither a shirt nor shoes for insurance (e.g. leaving them at home) and go somewhere like to a park a few miles from home and take a nice shirtless barefoot walk. I feel such freedom in the warm months when I have neither shirt nor shoes on and the warm breeze blows against my bare chest, back, and feet!!

pbladd
(no login)

Re: one step further: gradually shirtless and barefoot

No score for this post
December 15 2005, 9:30 PM 

Hey AJ - I too love the feel of the warm pavement under my bare feet - lucky enough to live here in So. Florida where its barefoot weather year round - most weekends I'm barefoot 24/7 - work days require shoes but always sockless & flipf flops on casual days - nothing hotter than & more freeing than my bare toes in the open air - go for it dude & contact me (one & all) if you'd like share your barefoot stories / adventures

AJ
(no login)

Great Day shirtless and barefoot

No score for this post
September 4 2007, 4:19 PM 

I had to use my last vacation day at my job today and what better thing to do than spend part of it taking a walk around my neighborhood barefoot and shirtless. It was a clear sunny day and I took a nice long walk wearing neither shirt nor shoes. Since the temperature is in the 80's, I also wore shorts. The warm sun felt amazing against my bare chest and feet. Also on the walk, I walked past this one young woman (approx late 20's/early 30's). She was walking barefoot in her yard. When I walked by, she smiled at me and said hi. I must admit that that was flattering.
AJ

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement