<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

MUD!

September 13 2003 at 12:58 PM
No score for this post
Steve  (no login)

Hi everyone - im steve, im 22 from th UK, and I to love going barefoot as much as possible!

One thing I really enjoy, but it seems you guys dont is mud! - I have set up a group which has some pictures of me barefooting all over the place,
especially in muddy places! - take a look!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Barefoot_in_mud/

steve

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bobby
(no login)

MUDDING is kewl

No score for this post
September 13 2003, 7:18 PM 

Yeah, I like barefoorting in mud. I luv to feel it squishing between my toes. Kewl.

Hugz,
Bobby

Howard, John
(Login Howardude)

Finally some who likes the simple, good things in life,.! ! !

No score for this post
September 25 2004, 8:42 AM 

Birmingham, Saturday 25. Sept. 2004

Hello Steeve,

hello all others, who have anserwed, or who will answer to
Steve's original message, I find it wonderful to know that someone like Steeve lives for his enjoyment in getting his feet dirty, feeling the softness of mud on his feet and between his toes and loving it like crazy,.!

I wouldn't mind to find out more of him directly, how he got in to this fun hobby and if there would be a slight change for us to hook up and talk about or even go barefoot mudding together,. ( with NO funny intentions or otherwise behind this offer.!! ) just plain, healthy mudding with our naked feet in it. How far is Essex from Birmingham ? Sorry I've only been in the UK since last Oct. of 2003. Although I am a British subject, if you would hear me speak you would never believe me. Whoever wants to contact me and talk about barefooting, mudding or anything inbetween, or other topics fell free and write to me at:

Howard E-mail: howardude@aol.com

Cease the moment and take the chance, meet me online and let's have a nice chat to get to know eachother.

Howard

ken
(no login)

dirty feet

No score for this post
February 28 2005, 3:52 PM 

Hi, it's really cool that you go barefoot in mud. i think dirty soles are so sexy.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement