<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

I'm living barefoot, to the fullest ,.........!!!!! Howard (38)

September 25 2004 at 8:11 AM
No score for this post
Howard, John  (Login Howardude)

Birmingham, West Midlands UK Saturday 25. Sept. 2004

Hello guys,..

What a wonderful site here,... where one finally can talk about OUR stuff, which is accetped and we are amoung us, here; barefoot shirtless and freeball living, all things that we men can open our guts to one another and talk about.

Hi, I'm Howard I'm 38, gay, living as a massage-therapist here in Birmingham. I'm originally from the US but I can live here legally in Britain, because of my familly ties to the UK.

What has brought me to this site is, well, that I can see free expression to the various lifestyles, that we all, more or less share, but at least understand and accept from one another. If it's freeballing, the unrestricted beeing of men without having to squeeze their manhood in something uncomfortalbe to make them cringe everytime they walk, of sit down, having to pull appart the pants down under there, of someone who chooses to let his feet stick out in the open air, without any shame or hindrance around in his society, then the guys who feel only free, when they can let their "chesthair" blow in the wind, these beings of living must be tolerated by society and fought for, because civilisation has put so many restictions on us,. these things and maybe more are to be protected by us, otherwise they will win.

I am a man who's constant big feet (size 13 = US) never fitted in shoes, I was very ashamed of my feet, because in school I was laughed at, they said; I should go to the docks and get some boats for my feet because I had so big feet when I was small. Then a few years ago, I quit my previous job in the business I was, where I was forced to wear shoes and socks in the first place, learned how to be a massage-therapist and took of my shoes and socks off,- and never have put them back on ever again. And since then, I sleep barefoot, I eat barefoot, I walk barefoot, anywhere I like, I fuck barefoot, I quint-essentually LIVE barefoot all day for a while now, no matter what people think or how they react to me today.

This has altered my view in life dramatically now, I am much more body conciencous so that I'm today much more happy with myself, not only proud of my huge, large feet mut more proud of my body as a whole.

This form will hopefully fring to people, men who have simular views and same fears, that I can share with and give advice to,. depending on what I read and who it is,.

I'll have hopfully fun in this forum,

Yours truly:

Howard, John (38) a gay, barefoot, massage-therapist gettig to know the barefoot world of men and their issues.

talk to you all very soon,........

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ken
(no login)

going barefoot

No score for this post
February 28 2005, 3:49 PM 

Howard, I am a 39 year old gay white male who enjoys going barefoot inside and outside. I'ts winter now in CT, USA. So it's tought going barefoot outside. I think it is so cool that you go barefoot. I think big feet are really sexy. It's tough going barefoot in businesses in CT. I got told to put my shoes on in a coffee shop. I can't wait for the weather to warm up, so I can go barefoot in a park near my house. I am white and my feet are size 7. Take care, Ken

Howard, (39)
(no login)

Living naked, whenever I can ,.!! !

No score for this post
March 1 2005, 4:13 AM 

Tuesday, 1. March 2005

Hello Ken,

I am quite surprized at your nice entry in this forum. These days it is too cold to even go barefoot outside, the thermometer has plumeded to under the 0's, now-a-days. The city workmen are just now resurfacing the pavement outside the house this week, that's marvelous, so when the weather get's warmer, I will ba able to walk barefoot in the street again, which will be a great improvement,.!!! One week of loud construction noise is surely worth the hours of tasting the street floor with my feet,....... Indoors I live naked, since I am a nudist for many many years now. As a massage therapist I get to see and massage lots of young cllege men's feet (athletes) and body to begin with, that's where I get my imaginary dish for masturbating afterwards in my bedroom, or under the shower.

Any news from you lately,. or Photos,..??

Would sure appreciate it,........

Your barefooted pal.

Howard (39) certified massage therapist, reflexologist.

Robert
(no login)

Feet and Going Barefoot

No score for this post
March 14 2005, 11:22 AM 

Hi Ken,

My name is Robert, and I also love Feet and going Barefoot, as you and Howard do. Please read my response to Howard's cool and sexy message, where I explain my Barefooting and also what my Barefeet look and smell like.
I live on Long Island not far from you, and I'd love to meet you for a long walk in our Barefeet either on Long Island or Connecticut.

Hope you write real soon!

Barefoot Bob
barefootbob2003@msn.com

Howard (39)
(no login)

Message to Ken and Barefoot bob2003

No score for this post
August 15 2005, 5:44 AM 

Birmingham, Edgbaston UK Monday, 15. August 2005

Hello Robert, the "barefootbob" and Ken,

This is the first time I've look into the "Bare Foot and shirtless" website and I've seen the answers that you and Ken gave.

I'm living still in Birmingham and have my massage-therapy business at home, doing it barefoot and sometimes naked, if the customer wishes to. Yesterday I had such a 44 year old male (44) who is an Irishman, a tall, slim, sunny burnt guy, who travels often in his car between Cumbria, (on the border to Scotland) and England and Birmingham, ( a 4 hour car drive, each way.) He was very well endound (7 inch) and his feet were big and marvelous. I stayed cool, caml and collective, as I aways have been as a profesonal. He, a gay man, was soon tunred on by my ways of his physical ailments, his muscles had to been treated, because of his very stressfull job. After the 90 minutes he felt and was very releaved to be feeling much better after laying there infront of me on my table.

He handed me the £ 50.-- (ca. $$ 90.--) after the massage and said to my estonishement to me: "I like your barefeet very much, I'll come again. " And off he went. This short but extremly sweet comment make me smile inside. I confirmed everything in me with my lifestyle; living barefoot. He said not more during except of the regular sighing and moaning of his relaxation; but those few words; "I like your barefeet very much" were so piercingly carressing to my soul, that I locked thefront door, went upstairs in to my bedroom naked as I were, like during the massage and masturbated like a berzerked, gone mad guy. I exploded with joy in my loney male orgasm! Just to have had a stranger, a massage- therapy customer, complimenting my feet, naked as they were without having exchanged a word during the treatment, made my week,.!!

I hope I get to massage him again.

Howard (39) barefoot massage-therapist

Yahoo profile "barefeetdude" with 1 picture of me, in my backgarden in Britain, (Birmingham)

Always barefoot ,..........

Howard (39)

E-mail: ilivebarefoot@yahoo.com = ( i live barefoot)

Robert
(no login)

Feet and Going Barefoot

No score for this post
March 14 2005, 11:12 AM 

Hi Howard,

I really loved your thoughts on going Barefoot, and that you do go Barefoot so much. I am a good looking 44 year old Italian living on Long Island, suburb of New York City. I also have huge masculine Barefeet that are size 11, double wide, and I love going Barefoot OUTDOORS as well as Indoors almost 24/7. I go Barefoot before I go to bed, and I always go to sleep with my Barefeet Filthy.
I always go Barefoot into stores, malls, post office, and library with little or no hassles. The best is going Barefoot to my auto mechanic, where my Barefeet become super Black. I attended my college classes always in my Barefeet. My Barefeet are Black, Tough, Calloused, and have a powerful earthy Stink. I hope that both you and Ken from Connecticut write to me soon.

Regards,
Barefoot Bob

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement