<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

Nice barefoot aquantance, while massaging a client,........! ! !

August 15 2005 at 5:48 AM
No score for this post
Howard( 39) barefoot Massage-therapist  (no login)

Birmingham, Edgbaston UK Monday, 15. August 2005

Hello guys !

This is the first time I've look into the "Bare Foot and shirtless" website and I've seen the answers that barefootbob2003 and Ken gave.

I'm living still in Birmingham and have my massage-therapy business at home, doing it barefoot and sometimes naked, if the customer wishes to. Yesterday I had such a 44 year old male (44) who is an Irishman, a tall, slim, sunny burnt guy, who travels often in his car between Cumbria, (on the border to Scotland) and England and Birmingham, ( a 4 hour car drive, each way.) He was very well endound (7 inch) and his feet were big and marvelous. I stayed cool, caml and collective, as I aways have been as a profesonal. He, a gay man, was soon tunred on by my ways of his physical ailments, his muscles had to been treated, because of his very stressfull job. After the 90 minutes he felt and was very releaved to be feeling much better after laying there infront of me on my table.

He handed me the £ 50.-- (ca. $$ 90.--) after the massage and said to my estonishement to me: "I like your barefeet very much, I'll come again. " And off he went. This short but extremly sweet comment make me smile inside. I confirmed everything in me with my lifestyle; living barefoot. He said not more during except of the regular sighing and moaning of his relaxation; but those few words; "I like your barefeet very much" were so piercingly carressing to my soul. Just to have had a stranger, a massage- therapy customer, complimenting my feet, naked as they were without having exchanged a word during the treatment, made my week,.!!

I hope I get to massage him again.

Howard (39) barefoot massage-therapist

Yahoo profile "barefeetdude" with 1 picture of me, in my backgarden in Britain, (Birmingham)

Always barefoot ,..........

Howard (39)

E-mail: ilivebarefoot@yahoo.com = ( i live barefoot)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
pbladd
(Login pbladd)

keep working barefoot

No score for this post
December 11 2005, 10:26 PM 

great story. I support businesses whenever I can. Nothing sexier than a guy in barefeet -especially if he's been walking around all day & his soles are a bit dirty - natural & sexy. Live in south florida & plenty of barefoot opportunities here.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement