A barefoot activity recommendation

May 8 2007 at 5:48 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login bicycletdf)

One activity that I always do barefoot is interior painting
(walls, ceilings, trim). Then I can sense when I accidentally
step in spilled paint and can wipe it off before I track it all
over the house.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bobby
(no login)

Painting

No score for this post
May 10 2007, 10:59 AM 

Yeah, painting barefoot is best. Actually I do interior painting naked -- that makes cleanup much easier. I just take a shower and scrub wherever the paint lands on me.

Hugz,
Bobby

pbladd
(Login pbladd)

Re: Painting

No score for this post
May 29 2007, 7:32 PM 

Paint here barefoot as well - also do most work outdoors around the house barefoot. I live in the city on the waterfront & its always fun to see how black my soles get after only a few minutes outdoors. Hey Bobby any photos of you or the other guys out here - would love to compare black dirty soles.

Brian
(no login)

Re: Painting

No score for this post
August 1 2007, 1:55 AM 

Painting, for sure. I remember helping stain the wood deck in my parents back yard when I was like 15. Its a good thing I was barefoot cuz I accedentaly steped on the stain can cover and it had stain on it. Just rinsed my feet off with the hose and scrubbed a little bit later. Saved me from ruining a pair of shoes.

Brian
(no login)

Car washing

No score for this post
August 1 2007, 2:42 AM 

Washing the car barefoot is the best. Going to one of those do it yourself car washes is what I usualy do. Never had a problem.

Bobby
(no login)

Re: Car washing

No score for this post
August 7 2007, 11:02 AM 

Yeah, why anyone would ever wear shoes when wasing a car is beyond me. Not wearing a shirt then is good too. Course the best clothing to wear washing a car is to wear none. Washing cars naked is great. No worry ablout getting anything wet.

Hugz
Bobby.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement