<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

shirtless weekend

May 6 2010 at 11:58 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login shirtlesstommy)

I've always wanted to travel to another city and only bring shorts. I'm thinking about driving to Palm Springs this weekend from San Diego and not bring one shirt with me. That means I would have to be shirtless the whole time: hotel, eating, shopping, etc. I've gone places and stayed shirtless most of the time i was there but never have travelled with absolutely no shirt at all....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
coolbarefooter
(no login)

Re: shirtless weekend

No score for this post
May 9 2010, 9:43 AM 

Sounds very cool. You should do it. And let us know how it went!

Alex
(no login)

Re: shirtless weekend

No score for this post
May 12 2010, 5:18 PM 

I've always wanted to do that too. I can always manage a two-week beach vacation completely barefoot; so far my record for never touching a shirt is seven days, a couple of years ago in Huntington Beach.

Alex

Mike
(no login)

Shirtless Weekend

No score for this post
May 18 2010, 10:18 PM 

Ive never travelled to another city shirtless before as I dont do much traveling and mostly rely on public transportation since I dont drive. I would like to travel to another city someday and actually just forego the shirt so I have to go shirtless everywhere.

Bicycleridertdf
(no login)

Contingencies

No score for this post
May 24 2010, 11:03 AM 

Driving to another city and staying in a hotel there without a shirt is challenging
and will be satisfying if nothing goes wrong. But you might think about what
you'll do if:

- Your car breaks down and you have to leave it for repair.

- No hotel will accept you.

- You have a car accident and have to deal with police and another driver.

- You need medical treatment.

My distance limit for venturing without a shirt by car or by bicycle is defined
by affordable taxi fare to get home.

Bob Young
(no login)

Contigencies

No score for this post
March 3 2012, 11:02 PM 

I have never worn a shirt to the doctor's office or hospital. Why bother when you have to take it off anyway so your point about medical treatment is irrelevant. There are no laws against being shirtless for men so I could really care less if I had to deal with the police. I have stayed at many hotels and never brought a shirt with me. And the mechanics can kiss my ass if they want me to wear a shirt!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement