<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  

First summer sightings

May 27 2010 at 12:04 AM
No score for this post
Biaxin  (no login)

I was recently leaving a grocery store on my way to work (sadly wearing both shirt and shoes). On my way out, I was passed by a group of about 6 boys and teenagers. All were barefoot and shirtless. They had on bathing suits, so they may have come from the beach, but their feet were filthy black. As I was on my way to work, I didn't get a chance to see if they got thrown out or not.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Biaxin
(no login)

More sightings

No score for this post
June 6 2010, 10:02 AM 

I was at a local indoor mall last weekend and spotted a father and two boys (10-12). All three were shirtless. The father wore long jeans and sneakers. The younger boy was in jean shorts and flip flops and the other in jeans shorts and skater shoes without socks. I was also shirtless and barefoot. This was the first time I had seen others shirtless when I was as well. The father approached me and commented me on my mode of dress. Said that guys were supposed to be able to go shirtless and he was sick of people giving him grief. The older boy expressed surprise that I had gotten away with going barefoot. He then pulled off his sneakers and the happy family left with him padding along barefoot on the cool floor.

Anonymous
(no login)

Re: First summer sightings

No score for this post
June 6 2010, 12:29 PM 

What community is that mall in? It's been at least 20 years since any indoor mall in the Chicago area has permitted shirtless customers.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>See the full Index  
Find more forums on IndividualsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement