New Page 1

(Please refrain from personal attacks on other posters as well as players, coaches, management, etc....Posts containing racial slurs, foul or defamatory language, or name-calling or criticism of a personal nature will be deleted...Keep your messages hockey related, if you feel you cannot follow these rules then please post elsewhere...Any questions can be directed to the email address at the bottom of the page...Thanks :-) )

Broadcast Links: BCHL Fan Zone

Blog/Webpage Links: Sargeant Speak * Cowichan Valley Capitals Superfan Website * Battle Cries * Backs' Talk * vipersdiehardfan Blog * The Three Vees' * Hammer's Bulldog Blog * Coquitlam Expressions * Langley Rivermen Junior "A" Hockey Blog * Kings of the Castle * Brian's Banter * Hockeytube.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

grizz ad exclipper

July 11 2012 at 4:25 PM
Nanaimowill  (Login nanaimowill)
from IP address 70.67.7.160

GRIZZLIES ACQUIRE BRETT HARTSKAMP

July 09, 2012 Victoria Grizzlies -

The Victoria Grizzlies Junior “A” Hockey team is pleased to announce the acquisition of veteran forward Bret Hartskamp from Swan Valley Stampeders of the MJHL. Hartskamp played two seasons for the Nanaimo Clippers before being traded to Swan Valley.

I am really excited to be a Victoria Grizzly and play for Bill again,” said Hartskamp. “Bill gave me my first Junior “A” opportunity and to finish my career in Victoria helping rebuild the franchise is all the motivation I could ask for.”

Hartskamp is a versatile 20 year old forward, measuring in at 6’, and 180lbs and comes to the Victoria Grizzlies driven to have his best season of Junior “A” Hockey.

“Brett is a quality young man who will bring character and hard work to our uniform and can play in a top six role,” said Head Coach Bestwick.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login pressman1965)

Re: grizz ad exclipper

July 14 2012, 11:14 AM 

Mike Vanderkamp has a habit of getting rid of real hard working players.Glad to see he is with Bestwick again . Only good player left is Kramer. Hopefully the new player have speed and are not goon type players.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - grizz ad exclipper
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
New Page 1

Any comments/concerns can be sent to pantherfan@shaw.ca

***This fan message board has no affiliation with the BCHL & opinions are of the individual poster and not necessarily shared by the owner...All logos used are from the individual teams' website***