New Page 1

(Please refrain from personal attacks on other posters as well as players, coaches, management, etc....Posts containing racial slurs, foul or defamatory language, or name-calling or criticism of a personal nature will be deleted...Keep your messages hockey related, if you feel you cannot follow these rules then please post elsewhere...Any questions can be directed to the email address at the bottom of the page...Thanks :-) )

Broadcast Links: BCHL Fan Zone

Blog/Webpage Links: Sargeant Speak * Cowichan Valley Capitals Superfan Website * Battle Cries * Backs' Talk * vipersdiehardfan Blog * The Three Vees' * Hammer's Bulldog Blog * Coquitlam Expressions * Langley Rivermen Junior "A" Hockey Blog * Kings of the Castle * Brian's Banter * Hockeytube.net

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Danny Todosychuk

September 18 2012 at 12:01 PM
lostthoughts  (Login lostthoughts)
from IP address 24.67.56.68

has anyone heard if Danny has landed anywhere,great goaltender should be able to find a spot somewhere in the BCHL

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Non Yay
(Login Tossem)

Re: Danny Todosychuk

September 18 2012, 6:33 PM 

Have not heard anything, but saying great is a little much. I could see a KIJHL team, or Manitoba bound.

Respond to this message   

Anonymous
(Login tnt22)

September 28 2012, 6:39 PM 

anyword on were Danny Todosychuk is playing

Respond to this message   

Anonymous
(Login tnt22)

September 28 2012, 6:59 PM 

never mind found him in Golden playing for the Rockets

Respond to this message   
ssnakeeyes
(Login ssnakeeyes)

October 16 2012, 11:10 PM 

Returning to the Vipers. Officially his return has to do with the signing of a WHL cut that put them over the import limit so another import Joe Young had to go. Unofficially I thought Danny was the better of the 2 goalies they were looking at for the backup job and was surprised they released him. Good thing he was still available.

Respond to this message   
AlmightyPundit
(Login AlmightyPundit)

October 16 2012, 11:17 PM 

Really? Wow! I wonder if he'll be in the line up tomorrow night?
I thought he was better than Young myself as well!

Aha haaaaa!!! Hey Bert, guess my guess over which goalie stays and which one goes turns out to be accurate after all!!! That is just way tooooooooooo funny :-D

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login ssnakeeyes)

October 17 2012, 8:50 AM 

If they want Cody Fowlie in the lineup then Todosychuk will need to be on the roster and an import (Joe Young) off.

Respond to this message   
AlmightyPundit
(Login AlmightyPundit)

October 17 2012, 1:02 PM 

I don't doubt your roster shuffling knowledge ssnakeeyes

But I noticed Cody Fowlie is listed on the Roster and will (should) be sporting the #10

I also noticed Young is still on the roster tho....

SECRECY MYSTERY SUSPENSE... Oh well 6 more hours till game time, Hopefully all will be revealed then happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login ssnakeeyes)

October 17 2012, 4:46 PM 

All is well. Both Fowlie and Todosychuk are on the roster.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
New Page 1

Any comments/concerns can be sent to pantherfan@shaw.ca

***This fan message board has no affiliation with the BCHL & opinions are of the individual poster and not necessarily shared by the owner...All logos used are from the individual teams' website***