MELBOURNE WANTOKZ KONA

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Melbourne and the State of Victoria in Australia. Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.
 Return to Board  

Footscray is an option!!

March 22 2007 at 12:24 PM
No score for this post
L.A 

Response to Holiday trip 2 melbourne

Hey, I live in Footscray and it's not that bad at all.
Off course, everywhere in the world you go, you're at risk to danger and a lot of other things.
Footscray is known to be a no-go-zone for many because of the drug addicts that hang around there. All you have to do is mind your own busines. They don't care about you, they're just there to do their own stuff, just like you. You'll only get into trouble if you ask for it. I've been living in this surburb for almost 2 years now and have come across odd people, but nothing bad has happened to me. As I said earlier, just mind your own business, but off course take precautions. Besides, Footscray holds a number of Markets and shops that sell food items that you'll find in P.N.G. To add to this, it's a very affordable place to live and it's central to all other places, (about 10 to 15 mins from the city and 20 to 30 from the Tullamarine airport).

Well, for all of you P.N.G people that think that Footscray is a bad place to live, at least it's not that bad as Moresby or Lae. You can still walk at night and don't get mugged by drunkeds or gangs.

Think Footscray if you're gonna be here on a temporary basis.

Cheers

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz