MELBOURNE WANTOKZ KONA

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Melbourne and the State of Victoria in Australia. Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.
 Return to Board  

Looking for Naup Waup!!

February 18 2011 at 1:34 PM
No score for this post
Yong Sik Kim 

Hello, my name is Yong Sik Kim from Korea. I am a professor in Fine Art College, Sung Shin Women's University located in Seoul, Korea. I was notified of this post website from a good friend of mine in Australia, I was looking for a printmaking artist in PNG and asked my friend to give me a recommendation.

I am the commissioner of an international exhibition, World Plate and Print Art Exhibition Millenial Wind which will take place at Hapcheon-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do (South Gyeongsang province in South Korea) during the period from the 23rd of September to the 6th of November this year.

I have e-mail artthumb@yahoo.com address, but the e-mail bounced back for some reason.

I would really like to discuss this exhibition in further detail with you.
Please contact me on wppart@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz