MELBOURNE WANTOKZ KONA

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Melbourne and the State of Victoria in Australia. Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.
 Return to Board  

To Meri

February 29 2012 at 5:42 AM
No score for this post

Response to Re: In a Quandry.

Madi Sinabada,
I am even trying to get a number plate with KIOBADA on it here in Qld. I reckon i wil get it past them. All the old Kiaps who owrked in some of those departments, are now either retired or dead.

During the days of the "Tonpisin Tagboard", a PNG lady from the Gulf area nicknamed me that. It was to do with my nick Eccekio, which was my pen name, dating from my High School days. Long before I had visited PNG. If you know where Kekeni rocks are, you will know the area she came from.

When she called me Kiobada I used to reply "Lau kioba kurokuro kekeni". UI apologise if I offended thine eye but my sense of humour is ungoverable. What I was trying to do, was set up KT for a joke, whilst also trying to help her. Nothing is sacred, not even me. If you read my posting about cement, on the PNG Market Board, you will even find I had a sly dig at my own ability to sexually arouse my wife.

If one plays jokes on people, one must also expect them back in return. That is the First las of Mechanics - For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Such as your reply, for instance.

Stap isi gutpela meri......Ralph.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz