MELBOURNE WANTOKZ KONA

This is a PNGSCAPE site.

This is a notice board and on-line meeting place for Papua New Guineans and friends of Papua New Guinea living in the city of Melbourne and the State of Victoria in Australia. Post a message, tell a joke, make an announcement or just tell people you are around, this board is for you and is whatever you make it.
Respond to this messageReturn to Board
Original Message
  • Re: Wenge: Cut ties and ban imports
    • Anonymous
      Posted Apr 13, 2005 7:18 PM

Dear Observer,
      your remarks of Governor Wenge's comment of suspending diplomatic ties and ECP program is absolutely considerable. however, you don,t know what you are talking about. what Australia has done for you, nothing,that all i can say.

if you are talking about political point of view, it is good time for you to compare your country with rest of the countries. no way in the world any country may received free political independent, may be you proud of your entire freedom in terms of political and economic independent without fighting and shed blood. in return what you prepare to offer?

freedom and right to access or modern life is everybody's duty.you have enough freedom to exercise and say no to australia's decolosing of papua new guineans. wenge's comments is 100% right.his point is always perfect and he's protecting the intergritety, political will and future of Papua newguinea.

wenge always pointed out crucial points and he is only one who is in the parliament house. if wenge works with team, country would be managed by using it own resources rather than relying on others spoon speeding.

with this,im not morobean

i hope you appreciate wenge's comment

thanks

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Also send responses to my email address

PNGSCAPE.COM Linkz