• I say unto you My people, Keep your eyes on Me
    • Life in Jesus (no login)
      Posted Feb 29, 2012 4:14 PM

The Walls Are Coming Down
      29th February, 2012
      Lana Vawser
      Manasseh Christian Ministries
      lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

I say unto you My people, I have been building your character, I have been strengthening your faith in Me, I have been building you into people who know what it means to stand on My Word.

I have been teaching many of you about keeping your eyes on Me despite what your circumstances say. I have been speaking to many of you about believing for breakthrough in ways that have not been natural to the world.

You have heard Me, My people. Those of you who have been crying out for an answer, and have heard the whisper in your heart of a Kingdom truth, but the enemy has tried to steal that whisper with fear.

Peace has been your guard, deep within many of you feel the peace which came with the whisper. Believe the whisper, believe that I have spoken to you. Step forward defying the natural world and natural logic and you will step into the supernatural.

The uncomfortableness many of you are experiencing right now is positioning you and making more room in your lives for the miraculous. You are stepping through the threshold and transition of pushing past the natural and stepping into the supernatural.

I WILL bring healing where I have said I will bring healing. I WILL bring breakthrough where I have said I will bring breakthrough. I WILL bring freedom where I have said I will bring freedom. I WILL bring provision where I have said I will bring provision. I WILL bring restoration where I have said I will bring restoration. I WILL bring justification and vindication where I have said there will be justification and vindication. I WILL bring revelation where I have said there will be revelation. I WILL bring a song, where there has been silence. I WILL bring a river where there has been dry land. I WILL bring joy where there has been sorrow. I WILL bring freedom where there have been chains.

Many of you are in a divine moment, but hold your breath in faith for but a moment longer and BREAKTHROUGH will enter your households. HEALING will enter your households. FREEDOM will enter your households.

Do not give up believing My people, do not give up standing in faith and hope in what I have spoken. Weary not for the words I have given you WILL come to pass. The words that I have placed in your hearts in the night hours, WILL be seen and manifest.

The walls that have confined many of you, the walls that have suffocated many of you, the walls of despair, darkness, emotional pain, physical pain, opposition and torment that have kept many of you locked away are TUMBLING DOWN.

Keep your eyes on Me, keep your eyes on Me, keep your eyes on Me. Do not look to your circumstances. For your help does not come from your circumstances but from Me.

GLORIFY ME, for I am greater than your circumstances and as you begin to SHOUT and GLORIFY Me greater than your circumstances, the shift will occur. The tumbling will accelerate. Shout praise, shout thanksgiving BEFORE your eyes see the manifestation you are waiting for.

REJOICE My people!

Many of you are in this divine moment, do not allow the enemy to steal this moment away through fear and unbelief. Stand strong, stand tall and KNOW that many of you are but a breath away from breakthrough.

The walls are TUMBLING DOWN!!!

The new lands await!
      ----
      So the people shouted, and the trumpets were blown. As soon as the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people shouted a great shout, and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they captured the city.

(Joshua 6:20 ESV)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on ArmenianCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    It All Begins Here, Click To Chat With Armenian Girls and Guys