Respond to this messageReturn to ArmenianCafe.com
Original Message
  • As you obey, as you pray....
    • Life in Prayer (no login)
      Posted Mar 17, 2012 11:04 AM

SUSAN O'MARRA
      www.intheimageofhisglory.com
      March 16, 2012

"You shall see the Shafts of Power from My Hands as you obey. As you pray, I shall move. As you pray, I shall shake. As you pray, I shall break forth even as an earthquake. I say, I have begun, and I will rend the hearts of everyone, and I shall have My People in this day, for I have come to stay. My Glory shall be seen in every way. My Faces shall look and shall be on display, for the earth shall know that I Am. My Church shall know who I Am, and they shall yield, and they shall obey, for I shall have My way. I have come to stay. Wherever you go Children, do not forget that I am He that walks with thee. Above your heads, My Flames shall burn. Wherever you look, My Wheels shall turn. For My Spirit is in you, saith the Lord. Just as My Spirit is in My angelic hosts, so I am in you, and as you turn in Me, I shall turn in you. As you look in Me, I shall look in you. Wherever I turn, you shall turn. Wherever I go, you shall go. When I lift up, you shall lift up. When I sit down, you shall sit down. When I flow you shall flow, and when I stop, you shall stop, for I am moving in you. My Spirit is ever looking, ever searching, ever moving, ever working out My Will, in your life. Do not doubt My Hand today. Do not doubt My Hand tomorrow. But know, your steps will go, as you yield to My Flow. As you surrender your will to Me, you will see the display of My Glory, wherever I send you across the earth. You shall see My Seven Spirits manifesting My Word, with signs and wonders following."

"Oh, but Children, more than that, you shall see the revelation of Me! You shall see the display of My Hand. You shall see My hosts surround you in their commands, oh, for armies surround you this day. Do not think that I will delay. Know, that My hosts are here for war. They are here, they are at your door. Oh, and greater am I that is with you, than those that are opposed and are against you, than those that resist and hinder you. Oh, what are they to Me? Nothing but fruit of victory! For My hosts shall prevail! You shall not fail, but you shall climb My Prayer Scale, and as you scale My Mountain with Me, you shall see all of My Faces displayed unto thee. Oh, for My Names shall be Flames, and My Flames shall be Eyes, and My Eyes shall be Wheels, and My Wheels shall return unto Me, the Harvest reserved for Me. For it is time, Children, and know that I am burning, and I have come to finish your turning. I shall turn all that shall turn unto Me. I shall heal all that cry out to Me. I shall take and complete all that you commit to Me sincerely. And as you yield to Me in surrender, know that I will finish what you have given unto to Me to complete, as you walk with Me and obey Me, and as you never leave your seat. Children, remain faithful at My side. Remain in Me, and abide. Abide, abide, My Bride. Abide in the Flames with Me, and you shall prevail, and you shall see the victory."
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.